Lockheed Martin - Strategic Sourcing & Research Technologist 6/2013-present
· Provide competitive intelligence, name and candidate generation.
· Act as Military/Veteran Subject Matter Expert. Manage special projects.
· Research and test new staffing and sourcing tools, making recommendations.
· Provide training on sourcing, and staffing techniques and tools.
Search Authority/4SCT/The Sourcing Institute- Consultant 3/2009-6/2013
· Worked as a staffing/management/PM/HR consultant on projects at companies such as; Microsoft, HP, Concur, Nike, Wirestone, Lockheed Martin, Market leader, Rhapsody, Avanade and more. Act as Senior Sourcer/Researcher, HR and full cycle recruiter with excellent account management skills.
· Trainer for sourcing and staffing methodologies to include diversity, Web2.0 and military/veteran strategies.
· Pioneering new research and sourcing methodologies, leading to the pipelining of the top 10% candidates within the US, while increasing competitive intelligence.
· Managed and performed full life cycle A-Z recruiting for all offices across the US, this included. Managing campus recruiting, account Management, vendor management, on boarding, employee relations, ATS selection, staffing and sourcing process creation, improvement and implementation, and more.
· Recruited for all levels and types of positions to include but not limited to: Producers, Solution Architects, PMs, Developers, Architects, Account Directors, Copywriters, Flash Developers, Finance, Social Media Managers, Web Analytics, Gaming, Art Directors, HR, Sales, SDET, C++, C#, Java, AI, Machine Learning, algorithms, mobile SaaS, Big Data, Oracle, Cloud, Search and more.
· Working with The Sourcing Institutes Training programs, as a “Train the Trainer” Adjutant Professor and sourcing
· Was the architect for a ground breaking sourcing tool, currently used by all HP staffing professionals
· Increased hiring by 70%, while decreasing time to fill by 60% and cost by 62%.
Microsoft Corp - Lead Staffing Consultant/HR, PM 2003-2009
· Staffing lead of 3 recruiters while still caring a full requirements load. and performing full A-Z recruiting to include Account Management, Interviewing, vetting and more. The recruiting team surpassed their goals by an average of 75%. Utilized “lean recruiting” techniques to cut recruiting time by 50% for all assigned groups.
· Created, implemented, and managed a project initiative to increase hiring of technical women that resulted in a 15% increase in technical women hiring. Recognized soucring guru.
· PM, working on numerous projects to include CARROT, International Staffing Project, Shares Project, SWIT(SMSG Women in technology), Diversity Program Manager, Localization, NGS, VAP. All project completed on time and under budget. Supported several groups to include, Security, Sales, PM, marketing, MED and
· Successful hired 60 senior level personnel utilizing my superior executive recruiting knowledge and skills.
· Created a program (HMCSP Project) to bring the hiring manager closer to staffing, resulting in wide spread increase in hiring within MED (Mobile Embedded Devices) of 55.
· Performed account management functions as SC, producing Client Sat ratings that always exceeded the goal.
Nuprecon - Employment & Development Manager 2001-2002
· Responsible for the full recruiting life cycle for all open positions. Created staffing/recruiting strategies, account management, handled all advertising, managed recruiting budget. And Campus recruiting. Increased staffing 50% while
cutting recruiting costs 70% and decreasing recruiting time 60%. Managed campus programs.
· Performed HR function to include: EEO, FMLA, employee relations, on boarding, Compensation, and more.
Covansys - Regional Recruiter/Manager 2000-2001
· Recruited for positions worldwide for various roles including those requiring security clearances. Consistently beat hiring goals by an average of 68%.
· Performed HR functions for Branch to include EEO. FMLA, Employee relations, ADA, on boarding, Hiring, Firing, NEO and more Managed data and report generation.
Diversity and Campus PM for whole company.
DMR - Recruiter/Manager, Resource/Project Manager 1999-2000
· Exceeded hiring goals by 55%. Increased the number of referrals hired by 40. Managed team of 4 recruiters, created and managed campus programs.
Remedy - Recruiter/Manager 1998-1999
· Implemented staffing best practices that resulted in a 90% increase in recruiting while cutting recruiting time 38% and costs 52%. Filled positions requiring security clearances. Branch Manager responsible for: P&L, hiring, firing, SOP, on
boarding, operations, accounting and more. Trained new employees in sourcing, HR, HRIS, sales, and general business
ECA - Technical Recruiter/Manager/Trainer 1995-1998
· Created the technical staffing division, creating business/hiring/sourcing strategies and forecasts. Hired, trained and managed recruiters. Increased company recruiting by 75%. I was the top recruiter for the company for 3 straight years. Cut recruiting costs by 82% while decreasing recruiting time 64%.
United States Army HR, PM, Staffing 1983-1995
· Worked with ACAP to help soldiers leaving the military find jobs worldwide.