· Created several highly successful college recruiting/relations programs for several large multi million dollar companies. Created complete staffing branding initiatives that resulted in Employer of Choice status. Exceptional relationship building and
networking experience and skills. Created college recruiting plans and programs for several major universities to include but not limited to: University of Kansas, University of Washington, USC, and UCLA.
· Also recruited for all levels of positions from entry to Presidents of Companies. Exceptional skills and experience in setting up talent communities.
· Created complete staffing function from ground level to include: hiring, training, staffing strategies, job descriptions and job description repository, training tech screeners, training hiring managers, creating interview notes format for recruiter, technical and final interviews, interviewer training, format for pre and post interview meetings, created guidelines for offers, over hauled salary
and benefits structure, ROI, created complete on boarding and new employee orientation guidelines and programs. Created all needed documentation for all previously mentioned requirements. Also performed analysis and creation/selection/integration of HRIS and applicant/job tracking systems. Also designed and maintained company jobs website.
· Expert in social media, social recruiting and strategy, mobile recruiting and more.
· Highly experienced in lean recruiting methodology and process improvement
· Created several highly successful veteran recruiting/relations programs for several large multi million dollar companies.
· Recognized as a thought leader and speaker on veteran hiring, having spoken at 3 Sourcecon, several webinars and google hangouts on veteran hiring.
· Established processes and procedures for the establishment of a targeted veteran hiring programs that increase veteran hiring by 32% while branding the company as a veteran employer of choice.
· HR/Business/Compensation Subject Matter Expert who has exceptional consulting skills and strong ability to influence others. My communication skills combined with my knowledge in the HR/Business/Compensation arena gains me instant credibility with clients, managers, employees, and applicants. Created long term and short term HR plans. Managed multiple location HR departments.
· Performed employee retention/relations, talent management, M&A, review process, safety, security, career development, organizational development and structure, succession planning, conflict resolution, HIPPA, OSHA/WISHA, EEO, staffing, compensation, leadership
development, affirmative action, awards, new hire orientation, legal, payroll, training, and benefits. Analyzed, selected, utilized, and implemented HR Best Practices. Completed and maintained all records and actions pertaining to: Personnel Information, Pay, Training, Assignments, Promotions, Budgets, Awards, Quality of Life, Employee Relations, Career Development and Resource
Management, organizational development and structure, FMLA, and risk analysis. Analyzed, selected, utilized, and implemented HR Best Practices. Exceptional ROI Skills.
· Managed all assign occupational categories, including; promotions, occupational training and retraining, career development, and career realigning.
· Created employee retention plan that reduced employee turnover to 18% the lowest in company history and far below the industry average. Hired, trained and managed the top HR team in the company.
Training and Development
· Managed/Created and Conducted over 400 courses on subjects including but not limited to: Leadership, Sales, Account Management, HR, employee relations, sexual harassment, finance, Customer Service, Management, Software, IT, Specific job
skills courses, employee development, ergonomics, Consulting skills, Recruiting, Mentoring, Coaching, K-12, Organizational Development, Career Development, Safety and new systems courses. Evaluated and recommended courses. Experience in multiple industries to include but not limited to; IT, consulting, aerospace, healthcare, insurance, education, financial, banking,
electronics, property management, engineering, military, and government.
· Exceptional platform and facilitation skills. Knowledge of E-Learning and outstanding computer skills.
· Managed, created, and negotiated training vendor agreements. Created long and short-term company wide training plans. Performed training QA. Responsible for training in a manufacturing, call center, and union environments.
· Successfully created and managed top training department in a large multinational hi-tech company.
· Evaluated and selected training materials from outside sources. Managed all Curriculum. Performed all training functions: course development and instruction. Analyzed, selected, utilized, and implemented training/course developer, instructor,
Leadership, and Organizational Development Best Practices. Conducted needs assessments, analyzed and evaluate assessment data to formulate training programs for clients.
· Exceptional experience in dealing with executive coaching, interview techniques, performance appraisals, change management, team building, and time management. Excellent ROI skills.
· Training and Development Subject Matter Expert who has exceptional consulting skills and strong ability to influence others. My communication skills combined with my knowledge in the management/leadership, training, development, organizational
and employee development, and business arena gains me instant credibility with clients, managers, coworkers, and employees. Considered a top training/leadership management consultant. Analyzed, selected, created, and implemented leadership and training best practices.
Project Management & Leadership/Management
· Key Project Manager/Team Leader for numerous systems implementation, software development and upgrade projects. Identified tasks, hired personnel, established goals, tracked progress, maintained budgets, and realigned resources within specified time constraints. Managed all project/team/technical support resources including trainers, logistics, programmers, Support
personnel, systems analysts, equipment and key client contacts. Superior project management skills to include: project plan creation, budget planning and managing, needs assessment, analysis, vendor management, project scopes, negotiations, process improvement. Change management and more. Successfully completed all projects under budget by an average of 25% and on
· Responsible for 24x7 tier 1-3 technical operation/customer support/call center for huge systems covering multiple states. Maintained a high customer satisfaction rating. Exceptional technical writing skills: computer software/hardware, and most human resource documents. Analyzed, selected, utilized, and implemented Call Center/IT Management Best Practices. Analyzed, selected, utilized, and implemented Project Management Best Practices. Exceptional PM skills and experience in acquisitions and mergers of companies, technologies, and people.
· Project Manager, working on numerous projects to include CARROT, International staffing, Value Added Proposition, NGS, Shares project, SWIT and staffing reporting.
· Accomplished leader, capable of motivating a staff to its full potential. Exceptional analytical problem-solving ability. Utilizes a lead by example, roll up your sleeves approach while still allowing for team growth. Excellent verbal and written skills. I have over 18 Years of management and business experience with exceptional ideation, critical thinking, and out of box thinking skills.
· Experienced in; Operations, Human Resources, Tech Support, IT, Facilities, Tech Writing, Recruiting, Business, Financial, Marketing, Communications, P&L, Advertising, Employee Retention, P&L, Sales, and more.
· MIS: Equipment/System Evaluation, Selection and Integration, Systems Administration, Training, and Technical Writing. Exceptional computer architecture, hardware diagnostics, repair and configuration skills. Strong experience with MS Project
and other project tools and project methodologies.
Process analysis and improvement
· Expert in “lean”and "lean recruiting" process improvement with the ability to analyze, map and optimize recruiting/business models and processes resulting in decreased time to fill/complete ratio, budget spend, and increase in ROI and productivity/revenue.
· Exceptional Data analysis skills, allowing for increase in staffing ROI by showing areas were performance improvement is needed and identifying were the best ROI is with regards to money spent.
Branding, Social Media, and Web Design
· Responsible for developing and executing social media strategies across multiple social verticals.
· Managed day to day operations; leveraging social media assets to strengthened marketing campaigns, retention and consumer engagement.
· Increased followers on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Blog, and other social media sites.
· Created original content and published through blogs, newsgroups, and via conferences.
· Created original creative content to share on social sites.
· Utilized social analytics to determine health, usage, traffic, retention and overall effectiveness of social media channels used.
· Developed and implemented Social Media “Best Practices”, SOP and monitored new Social Media opportunities.
· Developed and implemented DIAL (Day in a Life) Social staffing branding and job description creation.
· Versed in Web Design and Architecture. Familiar with jscript, VB, CSS and HTML
- OSINT - certified expert